Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[PEN-TEST] Windows NT Security Question

From: Edward Slusarski <Eslusars () NACCOIND COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 14:13:43 -0400

Hello,

This scribe list is fantastic.  Most of the items on the list I use in my
everyday functions to make my system run more efficiently, effectively and
safely.

However, I have a question in which the answer is eluding me.

In Novell, you are able to set the number of concurrent sign-ons by a user.
Is there such a security parameter within the NT server (domain) environment
?  I noted that you can lock down a user to a specific MAC address /
workstation (max of 8) but not the number of concurrent connections.

Any help is greatly appreciated !

Ed Slusarski