Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] War Dialling

From: mshines <mshines () purdue edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:08:28 -0500

An orgizational phone book?

PS.  Why would you only look at IT?   What about all those open user modems
on the desktop?

PPS.  There is a lot of history on this topic ... check out
http://www.securityfocus.com and then select Mailing Lists -> pen-test to
see past postings to this list (other lists sponsored by Security Focus are
also available there).

MSH
Michael S Hines
OS/390 Systems Programmer