Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Auditing for Malicious Tools

From: Brian Pennington <Bpennington () BRILAW COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 08:20:44 +0100

I think the product you were thinking of is CyberSight from Cryptic Software

www.cryptic.co.uk

We have found it can scan for a huge range of tools and potential
problems.

They also have a consultants version for multiple client auditing.

Brian

netsecure () netsecure net nz 08/20/00 10:54pm >>>
Hi Everyone

I am looking for an application that searches fo malicious tools. I believe
someone in the UK has written one but I am unable to find it on search
engines. Does anyone no of such tools ? They look for realeased hacking
tools this application should not just look for trojans (which virus
scanners already do) But complied and released tools like nessus, SMBgrind,
etc.

Cheers
Netsecure

the system manager.