Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Two cents on Phys-Testing

From: John <tjm3 () EARTHLINK NET>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 21:37:16 -0400

In the Washington D.C. area almost every building has security guards or
receptionists that will assign badges to you. Workers have building badges.
This goes for virtually every agency, small and tiny company, fortune 500
company etc. I am not sure how it is in the rest of the world but just FYI
in D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland its no longer that easy.  This has
gotten so commonplace as to be done by the most brain dead. We could all
learn from that!

-john