PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: [Security Weekly] SecurityCenter alternative

From: Steven McGrath <smcgrath () tenable com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 15:06:39 +0000

SC certainly isn’t cheap (as a former SC customer that moved over to Tenable I can attest to that) however I can point
out that the data aggregation, trending, and custom reporting were huge wins in my book.  I guess its a time/money
trade-off.  How much time do you want to spend either cobbling together a tool or manually aggregating the data when
there is another tool already out there that can do it out of the box.

I can speak in more detail if you want off-list.