PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: [Security Weekly] Windows networking training

From: Ty Purcell <TPurcell () ffin com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 20:35:25 +0000

Robin,

I had done some basic AD stuff way back in 2003/2004.   I took the SANS Windows Security Administrator course and found
it really covered how to do things correctly - AD, Accounts, Delegation, PKI, etc., etc.. You might take a look at it.
I even sat through the Windows Server 2008/W7 version again a couple of years ago.  It was still great content.

Jason Fossen is the author and instructor and he does a great job.

- Ty Purcell