PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: [Security Weekly] Windows networking training

From: Robin Wood <robin@digi.ninja>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 00:02:50 +0100

On 3 July 2014 12:44, Sherwyn <infolookup () gmail com> wrote:
Hi Robin,

I would say stay away from 2008, and focus on 2012 or 2012 r2 courses. I
would also recommend looking at pluralsight.com to get an idea of the type
of coruse and content you are looking for then you can find a classroom base
local class in your area.

The only things I'm finding in my local area are the official MS
courses so might have to go further afield. I'd rather do something
generic and standard, like the CCNA is to networking, as that is
likely to be the type of things that the majority of admins are doing
and so will reflect better what is there in the workplace.

Robin

Hope this helps!