PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: [GPWN-list] Whats in your bag?

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 10:54:43 +0000

On 13 November 2013 10:51, Paul Harper <harper.paul.j () gmail com> wrote:
Not my kit and the article is a little old. But might give you some ideas.

http://www.forensicfocus.com/build-your-own-digital-evidence-collection-kit

Hope that helps!

Skimmed it and misread "electronic labeler" as "electronic ladder", I
like the sound of one of those!

Robin

Paul Harper

On 13 November 2013 17:44, Robin Wood <robin () digininja org> wrote:

It is getting towards the time of year I start to get nagged about
what I want for Christmas so, to help me with some ideas, I thought
I'd ask what gadget do you keep in your laptop bag that you couldn't
live without?

I'm not thinking about big things like tablets or obvious ones like
the laptop but little gadgets that get thrown in the big pocket with
the Cat5 and USB cables that either get pulled out on every test or
occasionally but they are life savers when they do come out.

I've recently found the USB network interfaces I've got in there have
been getting a lot of use. They are good for giving a VM a dedicated
NIC rather than bridging through the host and also for doing wired
MITM.

What do you guys have?

Robin

--
about.me/pauljamesharper

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get
used to the idea."

Robert Heinlein