PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Wake on LAN in corporate environments

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 15:45:26 +0100

On 18 October 2013 04:24, Danilo Nascimento <danilonc () bugnotfound com> wrote:
It would be awesome to use the
http://www.rapid7.com/db/modules/auxiliary/server/pxexploit with this.

I really wish I had known about this on Tuesday, I ended up booting a
Debian install ISO just as a proof of concept, this would have been so
much cooler!

Robin

On Oct 17, 2013 9:09 PM, "Josh More" <jmore () starmind org> wrote:

I've done this in some environments.

Nessus has a plugin to make this easier:
http://www.tenable.com/blog/leveraging-wake-on-lan-support-to-audit-powered-off-hosts-with-nessus

-Josh More