PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Help Convincing Employer to Pay for SANS Training

From: swierckxlists <swierckxlists () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 08:11:27 +0200

Hey Pierre,

What also might work is to propose a contract where it is stipulated that you will refund a part of the cost should you leave the company within a given time frame (e.g. 100% if you leave within a year, 50% for 2 years etc.), this way management is sure the investment (training should always be sold to management as investment) will pay off or be paid back ...

greets