PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: DNS Query capture and analysis

From: Tim Parker <timparkersec () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 23:08:05 -0400

Thanks to everybody that responded.  There are more cool tools for DNS out
there than I realized.  It sounds like I have some experimenting to do and
some new tools for my toolbox.

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 7:08 PM, Ryan B <broadydownunder () gmail com> wrote:

If you have used some of the already described methods to capture the
traffic, Network Miner is a good tool for eating through it and pulling out
interesting information. I believe it shows DNS requests and responses in
one of the tabs.

Hope this helps.

Cheers