PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: CV for InfoSec Jobs

From: Kris Boulez <kris.boulez () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 10:55:34 +0100

A small comment from the other side (a Techie now doing recruitment for
technical security jobs).
Please make a CV that is "readable". You don't want to know how many CV's
we have to scan and in 5-10 sec we need to be able to have a feeling about
what has this person studied / where has he worked / what his/her
capabilities are

And as others have stated, invest in your network. Become involved in a
local chapter and talk to people. There is always someone who knows someone
who knows some other person.

Kris,