PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Pen testing IRC channel

From: one one <firewall175 () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 20:59:01 -0200

The corelan channel in Freenode is usually more quiet than those mentioned
by the others because it's less known but you'll find knowledgeable people
in there who dont mind answering your inquiries. It always has a couple of
users online most of the day and night - they're based in the West
hemisphere.

--TDKPS