PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Security Kaizen Magazine

From: xgermx <xgermx () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 17:01:13 -0600

I have zero affiliation with Kaizen Magazine or BlueKaizen, but I stumbled
across the site while reading ViruS_Hima's latest pastebin post on his
Yahoo! breaches http://pastebin.com/Pxnszw7b

http://www.bluekaizen.org/security-kaizen-magazine/

From the site:

*Security Kaizen Magazine *is the first and only security magazine devoted
to IT security in Egypt and Middle East.

*Security Kaizen Magazine* is a free, quarterly magazine devoted to IT
Security. It covers different sections starting from new technologies,
enterprises best practices, different attacks and countermeasures, real
attack stories in Egypt, security quizzes and others.

*Security Kaizen Magazine* is targeting all people interested in the
Security field, both professionals such as security administrators,
security officers, system administrators, as well as beginners such as
students and fresh graduates.
Anyway, I'm always reading, so I thought I'd share.