PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Best ROI Combination - Metasploit & Training

From: "Albert R. Campa" <abcampa () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 08:02:49 -0600

On the Qradar comments. I will say that in the Qradar console, there is a
capability to get vun data from stand alone Nessus and from Security Center.

I have not tried the stand alone Nessus capability, but I have tried the
Security Center capability. Early this year I had it working on SC 4.2 and
Qradar would bring the vuln data in fine. After 4.4 upgrade, it stopped
working. API changes I assume. So since then I have been hounding
Q1labs/IBM to fix it.

We are finally making progress as I have been working closely with Q1
support, so hopefully they have it working soon in the next few days.
Qradar basically logs into Security Center using the API and pulls down
vulnerability data for the IPs/subnets you request.