PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Information overload

From: Jason Jarvis <k41zen () me com>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2012 10:04:09 +0000

Thanks so much for the replies chaps. I'm in a similar situation too minus the PJ's ;)

I'd actually installed Evernote on the Mac and iPhone and begin to do this years ago but then think I got distracted
with other shiny apps and missed the simplicity and organisation of Evernote.

I'll go back to it and re-organise. As I look at my iPhone now I've got four similar apps installed and notes in the
all. Time to remove and simplify.

Thanks again.