PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Information overload

From: Kevin Shaw <kevin.lee.shaw () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 22:18:15 -0500

You know, I've found using Evernote and Baskets has helped me
significantly, especially when it may be days in between working with
something I want to mess with and the time I learn about it (calendar
reminders help too).

Being 38, having two kids at home, one in college and one five hours away
in therapy in PA, coaching soccer and five or so clients for my job at
once, I have to do something to curb my ADD and keep all the new data
organized and even prioritized.  Keeping Baskets on one machine and syncing
Evernote between computers and smartphone helps my focus.