PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: bluetooth device for proximity detection

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 21:00:45 +0000

On 20 January 2012 09:32, Jim Halfpenny <jim.halfpenny () gmail com> wrote:
What about other small bluetooth devices? A cheep bluetooth headset might
work and they are very small especially if you remove the ear clip. Most are
rechargable via USB so you should not get caught short if the battery dies.
Just plug it in to your pc to charge and unlock.

I'll have a look at that, sure I can strip one down and get it small
enough to be practical. May see if I can find a broken one around or
try to find a cheap new one.

Robin

Jim