PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Question regarding home filter using FIOS

From: "Hembrow, Chris" <chris.hembrow () interserve com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 07:32:59 +0100

I have 2 networks, one with direct internet access for servers and certain devices which don't support a proxy.   The
second network can only go out through a restricted squid proxy.  I now use a blacklist on the proxy, but I used to use
a whitelist.  If my daughter figures a workaround, I'm either going to ridicule her (then block the workaround), or
feel proud; it depends on the elegance of the workaround.

-   Chris