PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: local windows accounts

From: Brian Erdelyi <brian_erdelyi () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 18:38:20 -0300

Well... Give them a local non-admin account.  They won't be able to access anything on the network.  They aren't
telling you everything.

On May 20, 2011, at 3:06 PM, Matthew Perry <mlperry () gmail com> wrote:

"personal preference and credential compartmentalization" was the
answer I got.  My issue is getting management to back me right now.
Also is there a group policy setting to keep users from creating local
accounts?