PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: What book for learning hack is good?

From: packetjack <packetjack () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 12:48:44 -0400

One more that is EXCELLENT that Robin mentioned- Ninja Hacking!

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 12:46 PM, packetjack <packetjack () gmail com> wrote:

My all time favorite book is "Counter Hack Reloaded" by Ed Skoudis. (at
least one other person recommended this one as well)    The website for the
book is: www.counterhack.net

Also- www.inguardians.com is great- there are sections such as
"publications", "tools", "research" etc that are excellent resources.  (Ed
Skoudis is a founder and Senior Security Consultant with InGuardians)

If your into wireless, one of my favs is "Hacking Exposed Wireless, Second
Edition"

Another good read is "Dissecting the Hack"

Hope this helps!
Mary

 On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 10:30 AM, Mohsen Mostafa Jokar <