PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Vulnerability Tracking & Management

From: Ben Jackson <bbj () mayhemiclabs com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 08:48:03 -0500

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 3:13 PM, Zate <zate75 () gmail com> wrote:
Largest problem is no standard reporting format between those tools.  Next
version of Seccubus is aiming to implement IVIL which is a xml format that
seeks to be a common format that security tools can output to.

I'm can't speak with certainty about all of the tools listed, but I
wouldn't be surprised if most of these can send data in Qualys format.
I know thats how my SIEM vendor and scanning vendor suggests
importing/exporting data to "unsupoorted" tools. I've been told it's
kind of a lingua franca in these cases. However, as always, YMMV.

--
Ben Jackson - Mayhemic Labs
bbj () mayhemiclabs com - http://www.mayhemiclabs.com - +1-508-296-0267