PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Vulnerability Tracking & Management

From: Zate <zate75 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 15:13:48 -0500

Largest problem is no standard reporting format between those tools.  Next
version of Seccubus is aiming to implement IVIL which is a xml format that
seeks to be a common format that security tools can output to.

The idea is that you write a wrapper for the tool who's data you want to
consume, and Seccubus would understand how to use the "findings" if
presented in that format.

Zate