PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Vulnerability Tracking & Management

From: Josh Little <josh () zombietango com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 14:02:50 -0500

Hey all. I'm looking for a better way to manage items discovered through our
vulnerability assessments, application reviews, pentests, etc. in a
centralized manner rather than spreadsheets, manual reports, etc. I'd like
such a system to consume exported reports from various different commercial
and open-source scanning technologies as well as manual entries, track the
state of these, and allow me to export data that would go into our metrics
initiative. This would need to work with application, database, and system
vulnerability reports. Not concerned whether it is open source or
commercial.

As a bonus it would be great if it could interface with other service and
issue tracking technologies so that I can push tasks to the appropriate
teams and have it appear in their native operating tool.

Anybody know of such a beast?

ZT