PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: 27c3 & BerlinSides ?

From: "Champ Clark III [Softwink]" <champ () softwink com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 10:46:06 -0500

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 12:59:51PM +0000, Bacon Zombie wrote:
Hey,

I know it's only a few weeks away but is anybody else from here heading to
Berlin this XMas / NewYears for either/both
27c3<http://events.ccc.de/congress/2010/wiki/index.php/Peace_Missions>and
BerlinSides <http://berlinsides.org/> ?
I'm flying over mid-day XMas Eve and staying till the 3rd of January, there
are a few other member of my Local Irish Hackerspace heading over on the
26th Dec.

Would be great if a few of us meet up for some food and drunken German Bier
fueled talk during the event.

        I've submitted talks for Berlinsides,  so I'll be there.  I'll
be there on the 26th - 4th of Jan.  Woo!  Looking forward to it!

--
        Champ Clark III | Softwink, Inc | 800-538-9357 x 101
                     http://www.softwink.com

GPG Key ID: 58A2A58F
Key fingerprint = 7734 2A1C 007D 581E BDF7  6AD5 0F1F 655F 58A2 A58F
If it wasn't for C, we'd be using BASI, PASAL and OBOL.