PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: 27c3 & BerlinSides ?

From: Jack Daniel <jackadaniel () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 09:38:14 -0500

As you might expect, I'll be at BSides all three days.

Beer, good.

Jack

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 7:59 AM, Bacon Zombie <baconzombie () gmail com> wrote:
Hey,

I know it's only a few weeks away but is anybody else from here heading to
Berlin this XMas / NewYears for either/both 27c3 and BerlinSides ?
I'm flying over mid-day XMas Eve and staying till the 3rd of January, there
are a few other member of my Local Irish Hackerspace heading over on the
26th Dec.

Would be great if a few of us meet up for some food and drunken German Bier
fueled talk during the event.

Name : BerlinSides

What : a 27c3 SecurityBside
When : During 27C3, specific dates 28th - 30th December 2010
Where: in the world oldest Hackerspace: the C-Base http://www.c-base.org/

Cost: Free

The 27th Chaos Communication Congress (27C3) is the annual four-day
conference organized by the Chaos Computer Club (CCC). It takes place at the
bcc Berliner Congress Center in Berlin, Germany.

27th Chaos Communication Congress December 27th to 30th, 2010 bcc Berliner
Congress Center, Berlin, Germany

--
BaconZombie

….all text in this mail is double-rot13 encrypted. ...