PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Presentation Advice

From: "Pommerening, Jeremy" <jpommerening () SYMBION COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 01:55:56 +0000

I scared my corporate users a few years ago just talking about botnets. A simple demo should do the trick. I'm planning
on doing one myself soon for my company too. They still talk about that presentation.
Jeremy Pommerening
Giac GCFA GPEN GAWN GCFW
MCSE Win2k NT4

Sent from Blackberry

DISCLAIMER: This message is being sent from a portable device. This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not
the original recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system without copying it, and notify the sender by
reply email so that our address record can be corrected. Thank you. Symbion, Inc.