PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Reporting output from NMAP

From: Chris Merkel <cmerkel () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 10:47:41 -0500

SecurityCenter can't import nmap scans at all. (I don't remember if previous
windows fat-clients could either, I know the 4.x branch won't.)

If all you want are hosts / ports, SC can do that just as well as nmap. If
you're looking for all the additional service fingerprinting, OS detection,
advanced packet options, etc, then YMMV - some things are analogous and
others are not.

- Chris Merkel