PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Secure Remote Connections

From: "Tyler Robinson" <pcimpressions () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 11:36:57 -0600

Wow again thanks so much everyone for the wonderful ideas I am starting the
planning phase on this and really appreciate the input seriously this is the
greatest mailing list with the smartest people in the industry well just my
bias opinion but thanks, one thing to throw into this well we are on the
topic, what is everyone using as a baseline or local hardening policy or
guideline to follow and are there premade templates or images that have
worked for anyone, I hate reinventing the wheel if there is good resources
for hardened images I have several hundred mobile devices to start working
on not to mention the new purchaces that keep coming in, I would like to
have a default local gpo or maybe an image that is prehardened to make this
more streamline but maybe I am just a lazy sys admin not wanting to do all
this work. Well again thanks everyone and if anyone has any other ideas I am
still testing please don't hold out. If I ever see any of you at one of the
cons remind me I owe you a Beer or ten.

Thanks,

TR