PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Locking down Ports and DHCP

From: Chris Keladis <ckeladis () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 02:51:29 +1000

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 7:36 AM, Tyler Robinson <pcimpressions () gmail com> wrote:

I am coming into an environment of over 1000 clients everything is setup
DHCP except printers and servers I am trying to work towards a much more
secure network but am at a loss of how to start locking down switches and
DHCP I want to make sure no one is plugging in unauthorized devices or rogue
devices for that matter so just wondering how everyone else is securing
there networks as always pauldotcom listeners are the best and all help is
welcomed.

Been meaning to try this, but haven't found the time..

http://www.packetfence.org/en/home.html

Chris.