PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Encrypted Disks

From: dkovar at gmail.com (David Kovar)
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 09:53:55 -0400

Greetings,

I just bought one of these but in the USB/eSATA configuration. I am
*quite* happy with it. I've not cracked it open to determine how
secure the data really is though.

It is compact, relatively rugged, fast, and works on every system I've
needed to plug it into. And it was relatively inexpensive on Amazon.

-David