PaulDotCom mailing list archives

File checker tool?

From: j2mccluggage at adelphia.net (Jody & Jennifer McCluggage)
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 14:42:20 -0400

I think you are thinking about Microsoft Software Restriction Policies (SRP)
that can be managed through Group Policies.  Under Windows 7 Microsoft added
a more powerful and granular white listing tool called App Locker.
Unfortunately, like its cousins Bit Locker and Bit Locker To Go, it is only
supported on Ultimate and Enterprise versions of Windows 7.

Jody