PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Google and China

From: NSweaney at tulsacash.com (Nathan Sweaney)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 14:39:21 -0600

It makes you wonder if Google has strong evidence to suggest that the Chinese government was directly involved.  That
would seem like reason enough to back out of the censorship deal.  We help you, then you hack us?  If the attackers
were targeting Chinese users that would also seem to indicate the government.  It doesn't make sense that Chinese
hackers would target only other Chinese users for any other reason.

Nathan