PaulDotCom mailing list archives

any travellers out there got a pico projector

From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 22:42:19 +0000

On 23 February 2010 12:15, Cody Dumont <CDumont at nwnit.com> wrote:
We actually bought a couple of them for testing. ?I think they are great
concepts, but we had a lot of issues getting the right drivers and firmware.
?Also we bought the pico gateway, and even though it says it supports up to
5 devices, I could only make it work with one device, the others would not
get a DHCP lease, and I had issues with external power not staying
connected. ?So basically it was a ruff road getting started, but eventually
worked ok. ?Currently I only use mine while in hotels and uninstall the
driver each time.
Hope this helps...
Cody

The ones I'm looking at are just SVGA/USB driven, not full machines.

Robin