PaulDotCom mailing list archives

any travellers out there got a pico projector

From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 20:36:33 +0000

Reporting back on the projector, a 3M MPro120, it is great. In a not
very dark room I started watching a film at about 40 inch and it was
fine. As it got darker the image got better and by full dark was
perfectly watchable.

My only gripe with it is that the VGA cable is too heavy and as it is
plugged in to the back it pulls the projector over when it is on the
tripod so you have to mess around a lot to get it settled and then
make sure that you don't tough it once running.

I'd recommend it to travellers wanting to watch films in hotel rooms
but as others said, it isn't good enough to do professional
projections for things like powerpoint.

Robin