PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Image based steganography that survives resizing?

From: irongeek at irongeek.com (Adrian Crenshaw)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:16:28 -0500

Oh, the dataglyph  is a nice idea. I'm currently working on stego using
homoglyph chracters from Unicode. Check out my twitter feed to see what I
mean @irongeek_adc. Using characters that look alike, I can also encode 1s
and 0s. Code to come shortly. I also thing Robin Wood is working on his end
on something similar, and I'm sure his code will be better than mine. :)

T?is ?ine i? ? t?st ?tr?ng to se? ?? gm??l ???l ?e? m? ?teg? th????. ?yp??g
i? a?a?? ?o I ?ave ??re cov?? te??? T??s ?in? i? ? ?es? st??n? ?o see if
gmail will let my stego though.

Thanks,
Adrian