PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Hacked Phone System

From: vlape at me.com (Vincent Lape)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:46:22 -0800

I'm betting disa access with poor password and config

On Feb 10, 2010, at 11:17 AM, Jim Halfpenny <jim.halfpenny at gmail.com>
wrote:

It depends on the installation you are refering to. You could mean a
PBX/voicemail system with a call forwarding feature or a VoIP
installation and the software and hardware are many and varied. Your
installation and how you use your phone system dictates how your
response should go. Consider contacting the telco and local law
enforcement, they will be best suited to helping you handle this
type of incident.

Jim

On 10 February 2010 17:32, Scott Webster <websterstech at gmail.com>