PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Hacked Phone System

From: vlape at me.com (Vincent Lape)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 20:53:03 -0800

Under 10k FBI will not touch it. 1st call the LEC and report the
issue. Dispute the charges. Next contact your phone system vendor.
They should be able to help you get logs from either the vm Or switch.
Change all passwords for ext, vm, admin, etc.contact the local pd and
file a report.

If you are not properly trained on the Pbx/switch get a service
contract or tech training. Lastly, enable access codes or accounting
features for ld or int calls. This can be done on some switches or at
the lec level.

Care to tell us what switch and vm you have In place?

On Feb 10, 2010, at 5:23 PM, Raffi Jamgotchian