PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Fwd: Looking for a little help

From: cclymer at gmail.com (Chris Clymer)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 11:04:43 -0500

Problem for me is that the GSE is f'ing expensive, i dont believe the
certs i have count in more than a minor way (GPEN & GWAPT) and ive
never seen it on a job app.

Great accomplishment if you can swing it, but i question the ROI.  As
far as i can tell most SANS instructors dont even have it.

I was on the email chain about revising GSE requirements, and i still
cant tell what i would need to do to get it. As a SANS instructor, is
it any more clear to you?

Sent from my iPhone