PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Good time to Scan

From: mick at pauldotcom.com (Michael Douglas)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 11:54:59 -0400

There's two good off-the-shelf tools for comparing nmap scans.

If it's just a point-in-time difference (comparing one scan against
another), you should look at ndiff  http://nmap.org/ndiff/

if you're going to be scanning the same networks over and over, I
can't recommend PBNJ enough.  http://pbnj.sourceforge.net/   The
canned reports that outputpbnj has are great!

Best of luck!
- Mick