PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Endpoint Solution

From: aonoraha at gmail.com (Aaron Appelbaum)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 08:31:14 -0700

Hi Kim,

Thank you for the response.

Can you elaborate on Sophos' reporting limitations? I have briefly worked
with the reporting section through the management console. I found the UI
confusing, almost like you have to design the layout of reports before being
able to generate them. With that said, the dashboard section of the console
was rather pleasant and easy to use.

Has anyone else on this list used Sophos?