PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Digital Forensic Software

From: pj_mcgarvey at hotmail.com (PJ McGarvey)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 15:55:42 -0500

I'll second FTK Imager Lite as a free, portable tool, that can do drive imaging, deleted files analysis and extraction,
file hashing and the latest version also does memory acquisition.  I keep it on a USB key and use it pretty frequently.

Does anyone know something similiar (portable, gui-fied) that runs on Linux?

PJ