PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Latest trend - Linux Boot CDs for Online Banking

From: lyematt at gmail.com (Matt Lye)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 15:21:56 +1000

Overall the risk is lower comparing unpatched Windows with unpatched Linux.
Typically as long as the live CD is a recent version I wouldn't see much
wrong about this method.

-Matthew Lye

You can do anything you set your mind to when you have vision,
determination, and and endless supply of expendable labor.
<No tree's were harmed during this transmission. However, a great number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced>