PaulDotCom mailing list archives

transparent proxy and iptables failing

From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 08:24:43 +0100

I'm trying to create a transparent bridging proxy and all the instructions
I've found say that this is the way to do it. I've also tried using ebtables
without any luck.

I'm open to suggestions if you can suggest an alternative way to do it. The
device has to go inline and not affect normal network traffic unless I ask
it to.

Robin