PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Have a laugh on me...

From: reswob10 at gmail.com (craig bowser)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:20:59 -0400

Easier... right...

Because typing the 's' after http increases the complexity THAT MUCH.

However....
Since I exist in that no-mans land between upper and worker bee, here's what
I suggest:  Design a solution that secures the portal; hopefully with
minimal changes visible to the customer, perhaps with increased
functionality.   Yes, it may take longer than simply pulling the plug, but
spearheading a project like that produces an end result (improved
functionality with security) increases your value to the company and creates
an image of you that says you are a problem solver not a problem creator or
simply a naysayer.

And problem solver = increased value = resume fodder = $$$$

Craig