PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Have a laugh on me...

From: dimitrios at gmail.com (Dimitrios Kapsalis)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 15:19:36 -0500

I'd take this guy for coffee to Starbucks. set up wireshark and show him
what can happen.

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 2:42 PM, Vincent Lape <vlape at me.com> wrote:

document your conversation with "top buy" create a report stating the
issue and remediation recommendations and just wait till it gets
pwned. Once customer data is out there in the wild im sure they will
have a different outlook on the issue. Just make sure you CYA so "top
guy" doe snot come back and say hey that dude was responsible to
fixing that problem.