PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Drop or rst?

From: nils at hemmann.de (Nils)
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 14:23:31 +0200

I totally agree when you don't need to do connectivity troubleshooting
on a frequent basis.
But in our test plant environment RSTs come in handy when we
troubleshoot remote connections going through several firewalls.

Nils

Butturini, Russell wrote:

+1 for the opinions expressed so far.  Most commercial firewalls even
have a ?stealth mode? type feature that turns this sort of
functionality on for you.