PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Interesting finding on locked accounts in ADS

From: vlape at me.com (Vincent Lape)
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 01:15:03 -0700

This is normal as if the system is not connected to the network it
will not auth to AD. Reconnecting it to the network will not (at least
not on my network) allow access to mapped drives, shared folders and
the like. You can disable cached credentials so if the box would need
to check back with the DC for each login attempt.