PaulDotCom mailing list archives

A question about browser history

From: pj_mcgarvey at hotmail.com (PJ McGarvey)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 12:57:04 -0500

As users get redirected to malicious sites all the time, I'm sure it's well within the possibility that they could also
be redirected to a porn site as well via iframes, etc.

Looking through lots of IE related browser history myself, it's hard to know the user's exact intentions, though
sometimes it's pretty obvious once you see google search queries, the typed urls registry key, and such that don't
appear work related.

Might be an opportunity to repeat whatever legit browsing he said he was doing and examine your own cache. ;-)

-PJ