PaulDotCom mailing list archives

PCI & Paper Documents

From: arch3angel at gmail.com (Robert Miller)
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 09:44:17 -0500

I want to say thank you for each and every person who replied, those
answers were spot on and answered exactly what I thought was true.  They
even hit on my personal thoughts that the local/federal laws may also
play a part.  My initial comment to the person who came to me was "If it
is not absolutely required for any period of time to destroy it, that
the liability out weighed the benefit, but that i would check with those
who have greater experience.", as always the community support was great!

Thanks again everyone, I hope your holiday season goes smooth for you!

- Robert
(arch3angel)